Sunday, February 28, 2010

About my learning profile

(Click on the picture to zoom out)


My two best intelligence are interpersonal (people smart) and logical (numbers smart) and my two weakest are musical (music smart) and linguistic (word smart). I feel that it is quite true because I am good in mathematics and also communicating with people. I don't really like music because I will go dizzy after looking at music scoresheets.

For Maths, I like solving puzzles or word problems, because it gives me the sense of satisfaction when I managed to complete difficult maths problems. I was exempted from Maths last year and hope to be exempted again this year. I don't really like all types of maths problems. I like geometry the most and algebra the least.
I am really weak in music, ever since I was primary one. I think I am not born with a musical 'brain'! When I was told to play the pianica (the small piano), I was completely buffled and failed my test in the end.
I feel that we should really thank the person who created the multiple intelligence test because from his test, people now know that we can be intelligent in many ways, not just IQ. After doing the test, we know our talents and also, our weaknesses. As a result , we can better know ourselves and therefore, improving faster than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment